Nikon Optistation V Automated Inspection Stations (2)
Nikon Optisation V Automated Inspection Station offers an ergonomic design
and a user-friendly operating environment. This compact-size wafer inspection
system, which features dual cassette wafer handling, also offers high accuracy
and high throughput. The Optistation-V macro illuminators simplify visual
macro inspections of unevenness, defocus, and other items that are difficult to
observe in conventional systems. Some highlights of the system are:
- Small footprint and high throughput decreases cost of ownership.
- User friendly operating environment. The Optistation-V incorporates the
powerful and expandable DART software for the ultimate control of
wafer inspection systems.
- Dual feeder arms and rotating triple arms are used in the transfer
system to achieve high throughput.
- A clean transfer system suppresses contamination. SMIF is supported.
- 125, 150, and 200mm (5", 6", 8") wafers can be transferred and
inspected. (100 mm (4") handling possible as an option)
- Full range of optical techniques. Accommodates brightfield,
darkfield, Nomarski, DIC as well as confocal observation.