Tamarack Scientific 165 Mask Aligner
Click Photos to Enlarge
The Tamarack Scientific 165 Mask Aligner is a manual exposure system
with collimated UV for proximity, soft contact, and vacuum contact printing.
- Large Format up to 12" x 12" exposure.
- Stepper motor controlled X,Y and theta alignment stage.
- 1000W Hg arc lamp.
- High resolution dual CRT monitors with twin video cameras.
- Both integrated UV intensity controller and timer for shutter control.
- Vibration isolation stage.
- Regulated constant wattage power supply.
- No auxilliary cooling required.
- Mask holders for processing 4" and 5" wafers.